Tesoro Compadre Rocks...

Relichunter1

Feb 2, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Lobo, Minelab GPX 4500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks just wanted to let everyone know the Tesoro Compadre is a real good machine! I took my 7 year old out the other day and gave the Compadre a good test at a local school. The first thing I did was shorten the rod assembly for her. She found it very comfortable and easy to use. Basically its a turn on and go machine, but very capable of finding the smallest of the smallest. We picked up a bunch of hair pins, modern coins, and little trinket jewelry. We also recovered a few tiny staples! It really amazed me when it picked up the staples, knowing that I knew if we swept low and slow , we were not going to miss much. I would not hesitate to recommend the Compadre to anyone, especially children and those getting into the hobby.

Attachments

• Family Detecting Day, 11-27-2011 024.jpg
    Family Detecting Day, 11-27-2011 024.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 1,216

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Too true!

Too bad some people think it's only made for kids.

Big mistake!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Smudge said:
Too true!

Too bad some people think it's only made for kids.

Big mistake!
Yes it is...........A big mistake why they think that i have no idea......... Unless they think they have to spend a $1000.00 for a good detector. ... They get brain washed easy............

ds6191

Dec 29, 2007
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to hear.I have one on order for my son. I love my silver and I'm hoping he loves the Compadre. I think sometimes people forget this hobby is suppose to be fun and rewarding. I can't wait to go hunting together with 2 detectors. Dan

OP
OP
Relichunter1

Relichunter1

Feb 2, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Lobo, Minelab GPX 4500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ds6191 said:
Good to hear.I have one on order for my son. I love my silver and I'm hoping he loves the Compadre. I think sometimes people forget this hobby is suppose to be fun and rewarding. I can't wait to go hunting together with 2 detectors. Dan

Ds6191, keppy

Yes..I would agree with you both the Compadre is good for adults and children as its very light weight, easy to use, and sensitive. :icon_thumleft:.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great machine, super post, and a Priceless photo! :headbang: :hello2:

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Probably has the best detecting ability compared to any other detector on the planet for the price. :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread