stan in colo
Greenie
Any body here ever use a Diablo uMax? I got one and havent used it much at all.
Havent had the chance.Ive heard good things about it.I guess I am looking for a little
confirmation,as to how good it is.Anybody?
Havent had the chance.Ive heard good things about it.I guess I am looking for a little
confirmation,as to how good it is.Anybody?
Upvote
0
I haven't been able to use the Umax yet but I did the original product review for Tesoro back in the early 90's on the original Diablo Gold Demon-precurser to the Umax model.
I've been told it was the platform for the Lobo supertraq but?? Anyhow I am most interested in your results as a few of the tesoro line cheaper models have proven to be pretty good low budget gold units-the umax series in particuliar-please post results for the common good-thanx-tons a au 2 u 2 -John






