What's new

Tesoro Headphones or at least Pinpointer

doggoneitdignit

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
762
Reaction score
409
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Black Vaquero w 5.75" Con & 11x8 RSD, Compadre 8", T2 w 11"DD, Ace 300i w 7x10", Vanquish 440 w V10, & Simplex+ SP28.
Past: Whites 4000D Ser 3 w 8" Con, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta 18Khz.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any predictions that Tesoro will make one or the other this spring? I have seen all other competitors make this will Tesoro be up to the test? I know this has been stated before but eagerly waiting.???
 
They're out there..

Any predictions that Tesoro will make one or the other this spring? I have seen all other competitors make this will Tesoro be up to the test? I know this has been stated before but eagerly waiting.???

They've offered both in the past. Got a set of the headphones here; came with my Silver Sabre μMAX. Nowhere near as nice as the Killer b's, but they do say Tesoro on 'em.
 
Treasuremate pinpointer has been offered by Tesoro for years.
lusdux
 
Did know they had in the past, so why are they not offering it now? The Treasure Mate looks pretty good for depth. As far as head pones I don't see them either, will they release either you think again?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom