MetalDetectMatt
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I am planning on purchasing a second detector. Right now I have the ace 250, which I like allot but I can see that it is limited to a degree. But beyond that I am starting to get use to the tone, and it seems more of a trouble looking at the screen. I figure The ace I can let a friend go detecting with me, or use it as a back up like so many on this forum seems to do. My questions is, how does the Tesoro Lobo preform? I am sold at the lifetime warranty, but I would like to hear a little feedback from those that have used it. Any members on here care to give a little feedback on this machine? 
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/tesoro/tesoro-lobo.php

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/tesoro/tesoro-lobo.php
Last edited:

. When I get the LST in my hands I will be spending some quality time with it and get attuned with the sounds and tones. I Have been reading through the posts on this forum about Gold Detectors and I keep coming back to the LST as it keeps coming up as a suggested detector. One other thing I was curious about, and I tried to find a glossary of some sort with Metal detecting lingo. What does "Hot rocks" mean? I have seen you use this word along with others, If I had to guess I would say they are Rocks that give off false positives?






