What's new

Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq

tabman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,309
Reaction score
7,255
Golden Thread
2
Location
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq that I'd like to trade. It's in excellent condition and works as it should. I like trying different detectors, so shoot me PM if you have something that you'd like to trade.

tabman



​
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1800.webp
    IMG_1800.webp
    201 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1802.webp
    IMG_1802.webp
    355.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1803.webp
    IMG_1803.webp
    324.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1804.webp
    IMG_1804.webp
    115.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1805.webp
    IMG_1805.webp
    322.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1806.webp
    IMG_1806.webp
    121.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1807.webp
    IMG_1807.webp
    242.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1808.webp
    IMG_1808.webp
    459.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1809.webp
    IMG_1809.webp
    397.8 KB · Views: 89
That is one primo lobo.....:metaldetector:
 
I might be interested in trading for a Muti-Kruzer or just a plain ole Kruzer since I already have the 7-inch concentric and the 9.5 x 5 inch DD search coils for those detectors. The stock search isn't all that bad except that the other two search coils that I have work better for me and aren't as nose heavy.

tabman

​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom