Tesoro owners salt of the earth

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been doing a fair bit of reading on different forums and I'll say this. As a group, the Tesoro owners/users seem much more grounded and honest about their machines capabilities. I find this honesty refreshing and I thank you all. It gets tiresome reading: Ya my new .......... can read the date off a vertical dime at 36 inches, and then I turn it on, and sterilize people on the other side of the world. BANNER, BANNER, BANNER! Thanks for keeping it real guys/gals.

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Man you hit the nail on the head there!!!!,, I for one get sick of reading all that bull crap,,yadayadayada,,,,,,Tesoro is about as real as it gets,,,

no bull !!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

good post!!

arthur

Attachments

• avat.gif
    avat.gif
    11 KB · Views: 361

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
"Bull crap" "Bull crap" !!!! I have to agree with you i read all these forums and hear about the depth of there wonderful detectors and i set here and say "That is a dam bunch of Bull Crap " Or BS

ShortBil

Aug 27, 2008
Champion Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I'll get my Cibola on Wed in the mail, will let you know how it does.........want to buy some snow? I'm selling mine cheap!!!!!!!!

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Tesoro tends to bring you back to the roots of detecting in my opinion with the ability to keep up with the big boys.

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
John (Ma) said:
Tesoro tends to bring you back to the roots of detecting in my opinion with the ability to keep up with the big boys.

Short version of what my response was going to be on the post about Tesoro letting its users down...I deleted it before I posted it...seemed to long. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
NWMP

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ShortBil said:
I'll get my Cibola on Wed in the mail, will let you know how it does.........want to buy some snow? I'm selling mine cheap!!!!!!!!

The days are getting longer buddy, hang in there. There's still plenty of that stuff around here too, I hear ya.

Digging Fool

Feb 12, 2010
In the Southern Pines
Detector(s) used
Exterra 70, Tesoro Silver, Tiger Shark, HH Pirate
Great thread! I'd like to think that all of us are "salt of the earth". I agree that we are "down to earth" and honest folks.

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
I admit to being a bit prejudice about how good the Tesoro's are. That lifetime warranty is also hard to beat! Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions