T tc8745 Jr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 36 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Dec 25, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Does anybody know if somebody bought out the remaining stock and parts when Tesoro closed,, I'm looking for a battery cover or door for my tesoro compadre,,, Thanks
Does anybody know if somebody bought out the remaining stock and parts when Tesoro closed,, I'm looking for a battery cover or door for my tesoro compadre,,, Thanks
T tc8745 Jr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 36 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Dec 26, 2020 Thread Owner #2 Okay I found one
S steve1357 Hero Member Joined May 17, 2013 Messages 982 Reaction score 439 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Detector(s) used Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2020 #3 they use to be on ebay but have disappeared of late some 9v batteries are "fatter" than others, especially the rechargeables, might keep an eye out for that.....
they use to be on ebay but have disappeared of late some 9v batteries are "fatter" than others, especially the rechargeables, might keep an eye out for that.....