What's new

tesoro royal sabre plus

richtink

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
31
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
atlanta
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
About 3 years ago I came in possession of this MD. It is a long story. My question is-How do I get a manual for it? Searched the internet and all the sites with that manual say they can't be reached. I think I have found the ground balance in the fine tuning switch, but I would like to be able to get the most possible out of the machine when I start detecting again. I was reading about the plus machine and I guess that was on my mind when i typed the plus on my thread. my machine is not a plus.

I have tried to edit the title, but can't find a way to do that.
 
Last edited:
Thank you very much. That was what I was looking at right before I made the post and my feeble mind added the plus. The manual won't DL and they don't have one for the basic royal sabre. Every place I have been to that claims to have the manual will not allow it to DL. I guess I'll have to bury a bevy of targets of every metal at different depths and just figure it out.
 
I didn’t have a problem downloading it. Couldn’t save the download but could read through the manual. Hadn’t heard of it and was curious.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom