What's new

Tesoro Silver Saber Plus

rey914v8

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Silicon Valley
Detector(s) used
Silver umax + 12x10
Hi All ,new to MD and Tresure net. Anyway I have been looking at this unit and was woundering if it is a good one.
I have read that Tesoros are a decent machine.Was hopeing for your first impressions. Thanks all
 
Tesoro's are a very good machine and they have a great company and warranty .
They are well liked by there users and they stand by them in the field.
You would not go wrong by getting one that is for sure.

And Welcome to T-Net good to have you aboard .
 
Thanks for your quick responce,but what can you say about the silver saber plus? Is it good for an entry level ? will it work in the california bay area soil? How old are they ? Thanks again
 
You can google them and get tons of info. I have friends that swear by them and still use them. They are pretty famous relic machine and have good discrimination. Good beep machine and the unit snaps off the handle and hooks to your belt and makes the coil swinging even easier. I had the golden sabre II once ?
I do not think you will be unhappy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom