What's new

Tesoro Tiger shark needs repair

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,412
Reaction score
30,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know of a place they repair these machines yet ?
Thanks in Advance !
 
No one knows where I can get a Tiger shark repaired ?
 
Depends on what's wrong with it. About the only one who repairs dead-company detectors is Keith Wills in Texas (brokendetectors.com). While a decent guy, he is famous for extremely long repair times, sometimes 2 yrs or more.
 
Depends on what's wrong with it. About the only one who repairs dead-company detectors is Keith Wills in Texas (brokendetectors.com). While a decent guy, he is famous for extremely long repair times, sometimes 2 yrs or more.
Do you happen to have his phone number ?
 
There is a fellow in Ontario named Sven.. Although he does not actually work at a repair facility, there is practically nothing he does not know about Tesoros.. And he has been building his own machines for a long time.. He m,ight be able to assist

Micheal
 
There is a fellow in Ontario named Sven.. Although he does not actually work at a repair facility, there is practically nothing he does not know about Tesoros.. And he has been building his own machines for a long time.. He m,ight be able to assist

Micheal
Thanks
Folks like me might need a repair yet my Cibola is still swinging away…!
 
I have a detector in for repair at Mr. Wills
Depends on what's wrong with it. About the only one who repairs dead-company detectors is Keith Wills in Texas (brokendetectors.com). While a decent guy, he is famous for extremely long repair times, sometimes 2 yrs or more.
I hate to say it but I have a detector in for repair since September of this year (2022). Everytime I call him, he tells me its on the bench and it should be ready in a week. Apparently, I'm hoping I get it back this year.
 
BEF Thanks
 
Lifetime guarantee killed Tesoro. More repairs than sales.
 
Lifetime guarantee killed Tesoro. More repairs than sales.
I think what killed them are the influencers telling a new Gen of detectorists that they need screens and tones.
Low sales killed them, bit their quality. I have 11 tesoros and only one I bought used, DeLeon, I sent in so I could get the troy coil I had rewound and tuned to the detector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom