Tesoro vaquero

never tried one, should work. i think you would be better off with a mxt with a DD coil for the mineralized soil, or xt or t-2, about the same freq. i don't know if tesoros have DD coils

The MXT is fast becoming a great gold hunter. I have talked to many who are now exclusively using one. A bit more in price than the Vaquero but better at finding the gold. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
TonyinCT
www.tcmetaldetectors.com

Had an MXT traded it back in (too noisy) for the IDX Pro got the Mr Bill mod, I would have kept it had I known I was going to get into nugget hunting, and yes it is good on gold I read. I'm looking at the Vaquero for it's light weight. I will use the Vaquero in the mountains here in CO while riding around on my ATV and I'll use the IDX in the parks and ghost towns, I know I know get a LOBO!
But I'm wondering about the vaquero, I was going to look into the GMT but at 48khz I'm too lazy to p/u gold dust particals I can't see. Do you think the Vaquero would sniff a nugget the size of a grain of rice at 4-5"??? :o
Thanks ...John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back