What's new

Tesoro Website Offline for Over a Week?

Steve Herschbach

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
659
Reaction score
1,017
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What's up with that? I run several websites and being down for 10 minutes is considered a big deal. Hours a disaster. Days - unheard off for a business.

Steve Herschbach
 
They did this when they were having trouble with their forum that they ran on their website. It just went down and nobody heard anything about it for weeks. There was a huge following on their forum of Tesoro fans that were left out to dry suddenly. That was a really great forum, I miss it. Tesoro is great with their products and service, but they don't seem to appreciate their online presence. There's one guy that will get on line every once in a while from their customer service.
 
Manufacturers baffle me at times. I see you have a Diablo II. Tesoro produced a true gem of a detector, the uMax Diablo. It was the follow up to the Diablo II, great little nugget detector in a very light, compact package at only $499. They never gave it a proper chance and discontinued it. Tesoro would be well advised to re-introduce the model. They have the design and the housing, everything, so no development cost. It is highly sought after used and so pretty obvious new units would sell. If they could put a basic iron discrimination feature on it, so much the better.

But first they need to get their website back up and running!
 
The site just went back up. Maybe they read the post.
 
I agree, they get snapped up pretty quick on Ebay. I got my Diablo II on Ebay for $190, then Tesoro rematched the coil and checked it out for free. I think I like it more than the LST, I would love to find a uMax Diablo.

Manufacturers baffle me at times. I see you have a Diablo II. Tesoro produced a true gem of a detector, the uMax Diablo. It was the follow up to the Diablo II, great little nugget detector in a very light, compact package at only $499. They never gave it a proper chance and discontinued it. Tesoro would be well advised to re-introduce the model. They have the design and the housing, everything, so no development cost. It is highly sought after used and so pretty obvious new units would sell. If they could put a basic iron discrimination feature on it, so much the better.

But first they need to get their website back up and running!
 
Back down again. "Directory has no index file" as per usual.

I just wanted to get their freaking phone number so I could check in on warranty work. Google shows it as (928) 771-2646, but it doesn't even ring.

EDIT: 928-771-2646 was the correct number. Strange that it was down with the server unless they have VOIP....

Top
 
Last edited:
Yes they are still down.... Sometimes i wonder about them.....
 
I don't under stand when this happens we never hear from..Allcav..or.. Terry... giving us some info about the problem....
 
Yes they are still down
 
Oh yes they are still down.............????
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom