What's new

Tesoros Lifetime Warranty

Re: Tesoro's Lifetime Warranty

Here's a few more cents worth. Jack Gifford started out as a design engineer with, I think Bounty Hunter. I have an old Bounty Hunter Marauder XV VLF/TR that wears the brown colors that Gifford later used for his Tesoro line. I bought this machine from my Aunt who had it put away because she and my Uncle bought it new, then didn't have the patience to learn to use it. It's still in it's original box and had it's original battery. I don't use it, but couldn't resist getting it and "putting it away." ;D
Mr. Gifford was a leader in perfecting the use of VLF circuits and the discrimination therein.
Tesoro is the manufacturer who introduced the miniaturized circuitry and the downsized control boxes and they still are the only manufacturer giving Lifetime warrentees.
 
Re: Tesoro's Lifetime Warranty

Excellent points and thought's here. I have ditched my high tech detector and went ole skool with the simplicity of the nobs. However, Tesoro is no slouch when next to the high tech. I have detected next to plenty with high tech machines and the end result is no better. I like Kevino's post, get to know the detector and you will do well. As Bob88 said, this is supposed to be fun, so ole skool, high tech, expensive or cheap, it's all good. I have recently switched for the simplicity, yet high performance and the Life time warranty with good service tops it all off! Tesoro :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Tesoro's Lifetime Warranty

''WOW''....I've come to a conclusion that everybody is right. (especially if they own a tesero) I've owned a closet full of different detectors,mostly Whites, and most recent the SD-2200 Minelab..which just got stolen ,a few months ago. Hard to replace somthing
that spendy. a friend of mine mentioned Tesero,and I said are you kidding..come out of the clouds with a Minelab,and go second rate
with a Tesero? I said Nah''' if I have to I'll get the GMT. so...went to my local detector store ...here in Oregon. This particular store has a
outside test site.. Would'nt ya know it...the Lobo ST. was just sittin there...looking oh..so fine. I could'nt help myself I just picked it up ,and Holy cow it was light as a feather. I imeditaly gave it a test, the sales men planted some gold for me . I found it almost instantly. (im thinkin im being set up) so then I tried the GMT. could'nt find it for about 15 mins. Eventually I found it. with alot of
fine tuning. Thats all it took..I was hooked The TESERO LOBO SUPER TRAQ is by far the best gold detector I have ever owned....
Kind regards, goldinmyear :sunny:
 

Attachments

  • pic132764.webp
    pic132764.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 470
Re: Tesoro's Lifetime Warranty

Holy smokes!!! Is that your collection of detectors? AMAZING!!!
Thanks for the post,
MM
 
Re: Tesoro's Lifetime Warranty

That IS amazing. My wife would kill me if I had that many detectors. :wink:
 
Re: Tesoro's Lifetime Warranty

ModernMiner said:
kevino1960 said:
Hello, thought I would put my two cents in on this topic. First off I too have talked to Rusty and he is one very nice guy, first rate in my book. Sent my Tiger Shark in for repairs (bad coil chord) and they replaced it no questions, great service on their part. I regularly hunt with a guy that uses a 500 series Fisher (502 Discriminator I think) and he out hunts me Every time, not some times but Every time and that is with a machine that is every bit of 20 years old.... and he knows that machine, knows the tones and can read it like clock work. My point is Metal Detecting, like many things in life is about experience, knowledge and passion. Tesoro makes great machines, they have the best warranty and customer service but, you have to know your detector to be proficient with it. So, my advice is buy a Tesoro for the Warranty and quality and then learn how to use it, that will make the difference. Thank You

Well said Kevino. :thumbsup:

Ditto This is a good thread . Glad I found it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom