What's new

Test box

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Box # 215 turned out to be a skunk.

It was a test box, as I got it from the local repository for an area bank, and I believe they "roll their own" (don't go there, it's too easy 8) ).

As they do, I suspect they similarly "search while they roll".

I'll probably try another box or two, before I rule them out as a valid source.

Two more boxes tomorrow (from one of my usual sources) ............and a long weekend ahead.

Have a labor-free Labor Day weekend everyone !
 
Upvote 0
I like it Thurm. I think it is always good to look at other options/sources. Good move!
 
yeah I just went into a new bank and asked if they could order a box for me and they said no problem. So I'm pretty excited about it, as it is from a completely different source than I had been getting. So next week I'll have a box coming from them on Thursday and a box coming on Friday (heck yeah I asked at two different branches!).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom