What's new

Test your skillz... Its iron and covered in funk.

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no clue. It was found next to a stream bed in the middle of a CW camp. But who knows it could be anything I guess. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • what are they relics 212.webp
    what are they relics 212.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 500
  • what are they relics 213.webp
    what are they relics 213.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 492
  • what are they relics 214.webp
    what are they relics 214.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 484
  • what are they relics 215.webp
    what are they relics 215.webp
    52 KB · Views: 479
It looks like a tie-rod end with the ball missing.
 

Attachments

  • tie rod.webp
    tie rod.webp
    8 KB · Views: 414
Upvote 0
looks like a quick release grease cup off of a piece of machinery.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Could be a broken bayonet under there for all I know. Do you own an electrolysis setup?
 
Upvote 0
Not yet. Working on it though.
 
Upvote 0
It sort of looks like a bowl for a tobacco pipe. The smaller end maybe held a wooden stem.
 
Upvote 0
Why that's a COPROLITE . . . petrified dinosaur droppings. . .

Though I'm not too sure about the dinosaur part,
OR the petrified part for that matter! :P


(Sorry, that's my idea of a JOKE!) I know: BAD! :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
72cheyenne said:
It looks like a tie-rod end with the ball missing.
Yeppers. Hey use a screwdriver and poke that sand/rock mixture out of the middle. That will work well as a sinker on some 40# Big Game mono.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom