Texas Arrowheads. Value?

silverphoenix

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2011
I'm looking to sell some things to pay for the next semester of my Masters degree and one of the things that I'm considering selling is this frame of arrowheads... I'll probably list them on ebay, but I wanted to get an estimate of how much they're worth to make sure I don't sell them for too cheap or expect too much. They are all 100% authentic and found in Texas. I have no idea what the market is like for these right now, so any help is appreciated!

DSC_0212_zpsbbd08c0b.jpg

Upvote 0

MANCHU

May 29, 2009
West Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think your looking at 200.00 on the upper end if your lucky , and 100.00 on lower end, don't take less then 100.00 , just keep them and give them to your kids someday. Did you screen dig those or hand dig , and what part of the hill country?

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
S

silverphoenix

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2011
I think I may jsut hold onto them. I had no idea the market was so low right now. I remember when artifacts were worth 4x what they are now...

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
If I recall there is a site called Texas Points and I think they sell points AND they charge a bunch for them AND at the shows around here, people pay those prices. Check it out. Could be wrong, but there are a few folks selling online and at the shows who make a good living doing this. Worth a look...

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes the market is terrible. Good thing I have a day job.

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
yup very nice frame.........

....where are the ones that seem to be be missing from the void in the left center of the display?.......were they they super nice or brokes or????

them nice texas points have such sharp tips on them.......so dang sharp!

i really like them

cheflife0083

Dec 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really like them too. Great Texas points. Manchu was trying to rip you off. You have some pedernales, castrovilles, frios, marshals, and a marcos. Sweet texas set! I would give you $750 right now if you change your mind about selling them.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a old post. Yes Texas points have gone up in value since this was posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions