What's new

Texas Treasure Hunting

Dardego

Greenie
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been hunting here in Texas for over 30 years, and it's difficult to find good places for old coins
and treasure. I guess it's because Texas is not as old as some of the northern states. I sure envy you folks up north when it comes to finding old coins!
 
Texas may not be as old as other states, but there is a lot of great history here. There is a highway that ran from Mexico to somewhere in La. that is over 500 years old. In my area, there are a lot of former bars and fun houses in what is now pasture land. There is also Civil War training areas and recruitment areas. Not to mention weapons manufacturing facilities. But again, this is in the area where I live.

Good luck, there has to be something out there,
Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom