Texas Treasure Novel

Writing a book is a long drawn out process, I am a very impatient man but writing this novel has helped in that department.

My artist sent me over a draft this afternoon I thought I would share with everyone. Back to work and I will keep everyone posted.

Jason

Attachments

• final cover.jpg
    final cover.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 1,120
cooltone23 said:
Count me in Shaw :thumbsup: . Would like a signed one too. IM me where to send the money order to.

You got it Cooltone, It is getting a bit closer to completion so I will keep you posted.

Jason

New update:

I may be finishing up the publishing deal on Friday. Its been a loooooooong road to say the least. If you want to write and get a book published its a hurry up and wait game. If it works I am getting a quick turn on printing portion hopefully.

Thanks again everyone for the interest and hanging in there so long,

Jason

Shaw said:
New update:

I may be finishing up the publishing deal on Friday. Its been a loooooooong road to say the least. If you want to write and get a book published its a hurry up and wait game. If it works I am getting a quick turn on printing portion hopefully.

Jason

YAY!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I am down for a good read!!! Just tell me where they will be sold. Don't worry about signing it, I will get that done in person when I meet ya some day!!! WTG

Is it Friday yet?? :tongue3: I am sooo excited! I can't wait to read the rest of the story and to have mine all signed by you and your pretty wife......hey...can the lil guy sign it too?? ;D

Shaw said:
New update:

Jason

Looking forward to reading my signed, first edition! ;D

(Kidding about the signed part, very much looking forward to reading it. :thumbsup: )

Well as long as you're making a list... and checking it twice!!!
I'll keep an eye open for it whenever I go into books-a-million.

Hey Shaw,

I don't remember if we ever discussed a copy of your book. Just in case we didn't - I want a copy as soon as they come out.

Thanks,
Anthony

The deal will be signed and completed tomorrow morning. We have been in a weeks worth of negotiations. I sign everything tomorrow. Done deal!

One of the things I negotiated is it to be printed and for sale by May. They told me it may be printed as early as March and ready.

Thanks again everyone and I really do appreciate the support of the Tnet crew. :thumbsup:

Jason

Wooohooooooo!!!

Attachments

• dancing_figure.gif
    dancing_figure.gif
    67.2 KB · Views: 835
  • dancing_figure.gif
    dancing_figure.gif
    67.2 KB · Views: 831
GO DUDE!!!!

Now we all need our copies. As soon as you get word, let us know how to get them.

Will do.

I hope that you guys will enjoy the book as much as I did writing it.

The next one is in the works - :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back