John85 Jr. Member Joined Oct 16, 2015 Messages 54 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Detector(s) used CTX 3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 25, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Join the Quest texastreasurequest.wordpress.com Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2016 #2 I would like to join, but I live in Connecticut.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,803 Reaction score 76,237 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2016 #3 is that your Blog John ? texastreasurequest.wordpress.com I'm just trying to figure out the Proper place for this. Nice Finds
is that your Blog John ? texastreasurequest.wordpress.com I'm just trying to figure out the Proper place for this. Nice Finds