What's new

TGIW!!!!!

Saabman

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
585
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
F75
Woooooohoooooo!!!! My boxes will be in today!!! I gotta start hitting the dimes while I'm waiting for boxes of halves!

HH all!!!
 
Upvote 0
Dont do all the boxes in a day. I order 5 a week and do 1 a day to strech it out and not overload my dump banks all at once. You can do dimes the same time.
 
Thanks for the advice Ronbo22. I got a sweet deal worked out with my pickup bank. They order me three boxes a week and I can pick them up one at time. And following the Rich Hartford methodology of dumping I have 15 dump banks (mostly branches), so the bank only see's me once a month. So I'm thinking of adding some dimes to the mix to fill in the "off" days.....plus I get really pumped up about getting the boxes!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom