Thames Treasure Hunters... Mudlarkers

Is that the show with Chicago Ron? I really have no desire to watch his stuff....

A quick Google search shows a you tube version done in 1989.

One on National geo
Thames Treasure Hunters, Lucky Muckers

It's on Nat Geo right now and it's not bad. It's actually very informative and Ron portrays us properly.

joeyfresh said:
It's on Nat Geo right now and it's not bad. It's actually very informative and Ron portrays us properly.

Thanks... found it on later... programmed it to record...

The best of the 3 that are out there... no greed involved in this one... value is mentioned but its not the #1 thing they are after... much better done!

Is that the show with Chicago Ron? I really have no desire to watch his stuff....

I enjoyed the show...is there a reason you would like to share as to why you would not watch it because Chicago Ron did it? I think he portrayed the hobby well but want to make sure there is not something that I'm missing.

NJ

i agree. As negative as the OTHER shows portrayed us, this one was positive and realisitic and I enjoyed it. Especially when he explained how LITTLE he finds most of the time and the efforts he takes to return items.

Mud Men is a great show.. I missed it when it aired but I just downloaded and watched 4 of the episodes the past couple of days... I still have 4 more to watch. It's not like other treasure hunting shows, no greed involved. I learned a lot right from the very first episode.

Thames Treasure Hunter with Chicago Ron was very well done too... I've heard his name before but that's the first video of his that I've watched.

Mud Men is a great show.. I missed it when it aired but I just downloaded and watched 4 of the episodes the past couple of days... I still have 4 more to watch. It's not like other treasure hunting shows, no greed involved. I learned a lot right from the very first episode.

Thames Treasure Hunter with Chicago Ron was very well done too... I've heard his name before but that's the first video of his that I've watched.

where did you download it from?

where did you download it from?

I use torrents... I will PM you the email that I've sent a few friends to get you started... After that, you can PM or email me and I'll help you out the best I can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back