Thank you, Fish on!!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks, a while back, I tipped fish on! about a bank that potentially had some good silver, I was unable to get the halves since the teller was gone for the day, so I hooked up ;) fish on! about the bank, and since he was in the area, he scored some solid rolls... Since I wasn't going to travel 50+ miles one way for the halves not knowing that they were all silver, he went and picked them up, and behold, solid rolls.
See his thread, http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/407663-what-should-buffaloboy-do.html

Fish on! and I met, and he gave me half of the silver score, (40 40% silver halves) and included in the batch was a '76S silver bicentennial half dollar that I needed for my collection! He's a real nice guy, thank you so much fish on! you rock! :headbang::headbang:

Upvote 0
Not only is that a two thumbs up deal, but shows class!! You both deserve credit for being GREAT guys....Glad your both on this forum.

This is a great story all around. Good to see Buffaloboy got in on the find. Glad it worked out for both of you.

glad you accepted Buff- it takes a good man to reward someone for doing something good- and it takes an equally good man to accept that reward
Congrats to both of you

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

It takes a very generous person to do what he did. :weee:

admirable, all around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back