Thank you for the add!

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
Hello, hank you for letting me join your forum! I am new to detecting and excited to see what I can find on my 16 acres in SC.
Welcome to Tnet.

Who's Hank? Oh. Thank not Hank.

Watch out for Blue Weirdos....

Attachments

• 20220507_164814.png
    20220507_164814.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
Meganpr1

Meganpr1

Tenderfoot
May 7, 2022
Thank you!!
Awesome!! Thank you for dropping by. I haven't gotten a detector yet but hopefully will within the next month. I have 16 acres and live in South Carolina and really anxious to see if we have anything good on my property. Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm excited to get started! 😊

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!! Thank you for dropping by. I haven't gotten a detector yet but hopefully will within the next month. I have 16 acres and live in South Carolina and really anxious to see if we have anything good on my property. Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm excited to get started! 😊
Good luck hunting. I suppose you have already researched your property.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes we do have horses. We just trail ride all over America

OP
OP
Meganpr1

Meganpr1

Tenderfoot
May 7, 2022
Yes we do have horses. We just trail ride all over America
Awesome! I trail ride but no further then a couple hours from home. Man I bet you've been to some beautiful places!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! I trail ride but no further then a couple hours from home. Man I bet you've been to some beautiful places!
we have been to quite a few wonderful places.We used to really like riding in Pa in Elk county among
the wild elk there

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread