Thank You Garrett For Building Such Fine Metal Detectors

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
braceletcoins.jpg

I headed out for couple of quick hunts today between showers. I was going to go out of town today, however, we had tornado warnings around Edmonton, so I stayed close to home just in case. I hit the same soccer field I hit yesterday, which gave up a ring. Today, using the same metal detector, the "Scorpion Stinger" as yesterday, I continued gridding the other half of the soccer field. At bout 20 feet from the goal post, I got a nice soft, strong hit. I pinpointed it, and saw what at first looked like the round edge of a pull tab sticking out of the grass. Well, it was attached to something gold, so I carefully dug up the bracelet, and figured I probably got a nitro. After cleaning the dirt off in my ultrasonic cleaner, I found the stamp, clarifying the fact that it was actually gold......not a nitro.

Of course I did the happy dance. :blob1:

jewersmark.jpg

Below is the prize...all cleaned up! So far this year, I am having a record year for finding gold. And much of the credit goes to the quality that goes into Garrett Metal Detectors.

Attachments

• gold bracelet a.jpg
    gold bracelet a.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 196

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back