Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wanna be a charter member.... if you pay for it Viking I'll pay you a $1.00 p/yr for 30 yrs.!!!! I threw in a little interest for ya you being a buddy and all.... :occasion14:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yup...a big thanks..just won the nov.drawing,$200.00 gift card from kellyco....let the xmass shoping begin !!!ladyfoot is getting some cool stuff !!!she wants a nel tornado for her atp and dangit...shes getting one.

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Ditto on the thanks!

December is MY MONTH!!! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanna be a charter member.... if you pay for it Viking I'll pay you a $1.00 p/yr for 30 yrs.!!!! I threw in a little interest for ya you being a buddy and all.... :occasion14:

I'll think about it. You know that inflation will destroy the interest, right?:tongue3:
You know having another Charter member hurts my odds right?:laughing7:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yup...a big thanks..just won the nov.drawing,$200.00 gift card from kellyco....let the xmass shoping begin !!!ladyfoot is getting some cool stuff !!!she wants a nel tornado for her atp and dangit...shes getting one.

Congrats!!:icon_thumright:
Hey maybe you will win again!! Or is that against the rules?:dontknow:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll think about it. You know that inflation will destroy the interest, right?:tongue3:
You know having another Charter member hurts my odds right?:laughing7:

Well congrats buddy. And, don't think to long. Remember.... Christmas is coming and you COULD get the same thing you got last year!!!!!:laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I'm in it to win it!

ogoat this isn't the signup, go to charter member forum, there you will see the thread for December's charter member drawing....

ogoat

Dec 2, 2015
Arvada, Colorado
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ogoat this isn't the signup, go to charter member forum, there you will see the thread for December's charter member drawing....
I got it figured out shortly after that! And actually I was more lost than thinking this was the signup thread, I thought I just had to join, then I was looking at the charter only page and figured out what I had to do!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread