What's new

Thank you pl8man! Gold and silver!!

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
1,922
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever I am.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
So I just finished reading pl8man's post yesterday about his first platinum and decided to check out his album....that did it! "Honey, I'm goin' hunting....see ya later." As I am closing the front door I hear "don't come home until you find something!":headbang:

Went to one of our older parks swung about 20 minutes and got the 90-91 clean signal and out popped this cool sterling spinner ring. 1441660422651-105473814.webp Left there and stopped by the high school practice field and the second target there was this nice 10k.1441660726476-603132925.webp 3 hrs total.

Then this morning I went to another set of ballfields and plucked this sterling "purity ring". 1441660841116153628077.webp

So a big thank you to pl8man for the encouraging post yesterday! It really got me excited! I know I am not alone when I say that we all can use those boosts now and then.
 
Upvote 18
RINGS , RINGS AND MORE RINGS NICE....
 
Sweeeeeeet !!!!! You didn't need any help getting out , you all ready have "THE SICKNESS " :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: . Congrats on all that sweet treasure my friend :thumbsup: !!! Now that I have seen your goods I wish I had hunted today :BangHead:!! Next weekend we will get some more for the treasure box !
Glen
 
You Boys are Hot on the Rings this year!! Some real fine treasures!!
 
Just goes to show, that with the right motivation you can find whatever you want too! :occasion14:

Congrats,
Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom