What's new

Thank You Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Beach Pirates!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,423
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a blast hanging and hunting with you folks the last four-days! Gary; Frank; Leslie; Sarah; Ben; Walt; Bob and Sam - Wow, that RB vodka DID make it hard to get up at sunrise!!!! :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • pirate.webp
    pirate.webp
    195.2 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG-20130915-00917.webp
    IMG-20130915-00917.webp
    202 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG-20130915-00918.webp
    IMG-20130915-00918.webp
    264.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG-20130915-00920.webp
    IMG-20130915-00920.webp
    181 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG-20130915-00921.webp
    IMG-20130915-00921.webp
    188.3 KB · Views: 201
Upvote 0
Looks like you had a blast Terry, Yup, love the hair dew & hat:thumbsup:
 
Cool! Heck I am right down from you here in Fenwick Island!
 
Hunting in the water there will make you or break you.....Like the Pic's..:thumbsup:
 
That's where I got every summer in August, its also where, according to my wife, I picked up my bad habit. Can't wait till next year!
 
how is that tejon with the 12x10" coil working for you if I may ask ? I use the same lobo setup and love it
 
how is that tejon with the 12x10" coil working for you if I may ask ? I use the same lobo setup and love it

The combo is killer! great depth and super sensitivity and discrimination. I LOVE it on dry beach sand.
 
Glad you had a great time , Terry.

Great pics:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Someone had to do it.......

OBN0020.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom