Thank You T-Net Family & More Field Stuff.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Folks. First & foremost I wish to thank ya'll for the tremendous support and encouragement I receive on this forum. You are the best bunch of folks I've run across in this fine community. I was called out for some errands yesterday but, did manage a few hours in the field across from work. Found the H. Disston & Sons saw head stamp thing. Not much else. I headed back over today right after work. Most notable finds today were the mangled brass Scissor Pin. Kind of a unique item. Got a chunk of ornate "pewter" looking thing. Model T valve stem cover with a square nail in it? Various other odd ball finds. I did eyeball the cool Black Marble. Unfortunately on my way home I heard it rolling across my dash board and bouncing "somewhere"? I guess that's a good reason to clean my Command Vehicle to see what "finds" might be hiding in my clutter.

So no coins last two times in the field but, I don't think I'll be running short on iron and can slaw for some time yet. Thanks again for your support and stopping by. Kurios1

Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 002.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 003.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 004.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 005.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 006.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 007.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 008.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 009.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 010.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 011.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 012.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 013.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 014.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 015.JPG Kenny Scissor Pin Marble Hunt 016.JPG

Upvote 20
OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds you made but you gotta find that pretty black marble again!

I here ya' Scruggs. I pride myself on my eyeball finds. I have been scanning this corn field like a hawk and am not spotting much surface stuff. When I saw that black marble I was pretty stoked. I love finding marbles but, I believe this was my first BLACK marble! I just hope it didn't bounce out the window. I'll make a special post if I recover it AGAIN!:tongue3:

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Even in dug condition, that scissor hair barrette would make the perfect gift for your favorite beautician.

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and post....bet the 'old' field is holding some more extra cool finds ...GL out there..:thumbsup:

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
I too like that old iron, and relic's. Your assured of a great end of the year location:thumbsup:

Just wanted to mention, last weekend I found an ornate pewter watchyacallit. I think you may have found the piece I was looking for. Sure looks similar. Love the stuff man! Keep it coming. DSCF1522.JPG DSCF1484.JPG

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
I just hope it didn't bounce out the window. I'll make a special post if I recover it AGAIN!:tongue3:

Or into the dash vent where it would forever taunt you as it rolled to the right on left hand turns and left on right hand turns, lol.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Super finds - Wow! :headbang::occasion14::hello2:

Chiltepin

Sep 25, 2017
Southwest US
Detector(s) used
BH Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
Other
In about a year you might have enough to build a complete Tractor.

I really like that hand crank.

Thanks for sharing the finds. :icon_thumright:

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
if only the relics could talk, certain relics we kind of expect because so many people used them but then others are very unique and down right cool. I guess that some of us need a room or rooms to display some of the many "cool" things that we find. I had to start using a 5 gallon bucket to put the clutter trash/metal finds into in an attempt to keep my truck reasonably clean. but if I was finding a lot of relics like you've been finding, I'd have to have a bigger heavy duty box to keep them in, in the truck. Sometimes I have so much iron and lead in my big pouch that it weighs me down and I have to just stop to go empty it. I figure in the next day or two you will be finding a coin or two. catch you then. DL

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even in dug condition, that scissor hair barrette would make the perfect gift for your favorite beautician.

I agree, and BTW I am my favorite beautician.;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread