What's new

Thank You Veterans!

Kace

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2017
Messages
2,118
Reaction score
4,903
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I know others have said it and I started to add to Simon's thread, but I just thought that all of you guys and gals can NEVER have enough individual Thank You's and appreciation said for what you've done for this country.

You have my most sincere respect and admiration.

Kace
 
Well said Kace.
 
I second that!
Thanks to all.
 
Thank You Kace. It was both an Honor and Priviledge to serve our country.
 
You are so right Kace! Thank you to all our service men & women and veterans for all you have done to keep our world safe and everything you gave up to do it.
 
Last edited:
Thank you to Kace and everyone else! I also wan't to thank all my Veteran Brothers and Sisters past and present for their sacrifice for our' Country, for it's people and for others elsewhere abroad and thank all that have supported us! Happy Veteran's Day!
 
...
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    144 KB · Views: 150
Thanks Kace, I was happy to serve my country for 10 years "'62-'72".
Marvin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom