Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well I am thankful to be alive

On the 28th of October I was transported into a local hospital because my oxygen level dropped to 42 my wife and step doughtier called an ambulance and by the time the ambulance got me to the emergency room my oxygen level had dropped into the low 30s it was all due to covid was released from the hospital on the 8th of November thankful to be alive

The hospital Doctor's and nurses kept telling me i was their miracle patient LOL I asked them what the heck they meant and they said you should not be alive rite now, went for a follow up with my primary care doctor and he said he was expecting to receive a death certificate on me.

Anyone that says its not real well I will tell you its vary vary real it affects everyone differently my wife had it at the same time she did not get vary sick at all it almost cost me my life.

and believe me when i tell you I was one of those that said there was nothing to it i was wrong

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I am thankful to be alive

On the 28th of October I was transported into a local hospital because my oxygen level dropped to 42 my wife and step doughtier called an ambulance and by the time the ambulance got me to the emergency room my oxygen level had dropped into the low 30s it was all due to covid was released from the hospital on the 8th of November thankful to be alive

The hospital Doctor's and nurses kept telling me i was their miracle patient LOL I asked them what the heck they meant and they said you should not be alive rite now, went for a follow up with my primary care doctor and he said he was expecting to receive a death certificate on me.

Anyone that says its not real well I will tell you its vary vary real it affects everyone differently my wife had it at the same time she did not get vary sick at all it almost cost me my life.

and believe me when i tell you I was one of those that said there was nothing to it i was wrong
Great to hear that you pulled through and are able to carry on once again.
There's a few lines in your post that are eye openers that's for sure.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great to hear that you pulled through and are able to carry on once again.
There's a few lines in your post that are eye openers that's for sure.
I am still not out of the woods yet because they sent me home on oxygen, the doctors also told me it would probably take anywhere from six months to possibly a year for me to maybe fully recover and because of that they also said if I were to catch it again that because of the damage it has done to the lower portion of my lungs i would most likely not survive the next trip to the hospital, I was so bad that they were getting ready to int-abate me and put me in something else but i cannot recall what that something else was, i thought they said an incubator but not sure I heard that rite as i was kind of out of it the first 3-4 days, my head feels like its up in the clouds somewhere far away most times, it has made my life miserable to be honest.

trust me when i tell everyone you have no clue as to who is contagious with it, i actually got it from my wife who got it from her daughter, my wife went to visit her daughter for a couple days upon my wife's return home her daughter two days later informed us she tested positive with covid 19 that was on the 21st of October i got myself and my wife tested on the 22nd results came back on the 25th my wife and i both tested positive, by the 28th i was transported to the hospital it is no joke and nothing to take lightly it affects everyone differently one person may not get vary ill in a household but someone else in the same household could potenchally become vary vary sick or worse yet die from it i consider myself vary vary blessed to be here rite now, I will be getting the vaccine but was told to hold off for three months before i get it, not sure why that is unless its to give me time to maybe heel some before i get the vaccination

Those that it hits vary hard like myself will tell anyone this is no common cold or flu it is way way worse

Last edited:

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanksgiving day is every day, and it’s thanksgiving to God, creator of all, provider of all and to all. For all things I am thankful, Anen

OP
OP
njrelicgairl

njrelicgairl

Jul 1, 2013
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, what a Story. Sorry that i didn't reply earlier. Praying for you. I had a wonderful Thanks Giving. I hope you did as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread