What's new

Thanks, Bart

ohiodigger1950

Greenie
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265-X
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I ordered a package from Big Boys Hobbies this past Friday including a Garrett AT Pro, additional 5" x 8" coil, covers for both coils, a Garrett Pro Pointer and a Lesche Hand Digger. Everything arrived yesterday and I just assembled the detector and am ready to go. Great price, fast shipping, very pleased. Can't wait to get outside with it (ground's frozen pretty solid here in Central Ohio)...........thanks again, Bart. Will recommend you to my friends.
 
I ordered a package from Big Boys Hobbies this past Friday including a Garrett AT Pro, additional 5" x 8" coil, covers for both coils, a Garrett Pro Pointer and a Lesche Hand Digger. Everything arrived yesterday and I just assembled the detector and am ready to go. Great price, fast shipping, very pleased. Can't wait to get outside with it (ground's frozen pretty solid here in Central Ohio)...........thanks again, Bart. Will recommend you to my friends.

Very welcome! Glad you got it in time to watch the frozen ground thaw! lol Enjoy it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom