ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently decided it was time to purchase an E-trac. After reading all the glowing reviews of Bart's customer service and prices, I decided to give him the first shot at my business. I can now testify that his spotless reputation is well justified. I got a great deal, my items were shipped immediately, and he patiently answered every question I had. Also, he had me at a big disadvantage. I've only ever owned White's products and and never even seen a Minelab in person. He could have sold me any accessory available just by telling me that I needed it. But, after discussing what I already owned, he just sold me what I needed. He is very knowledgable on the items he sells...unlike many of the salespeople I've have talked to at those "detector superstore" type places. I felt like I was talking to a fellow detectorist that just happened to sell detectors and not a detector salesman trying to make a buck. Bart @ Big Boys Hobbies will get all of my future business and I will recommend him to everyone. Thanks again Bart!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back