What's new

Thanks everybody! Im in Trouble & its your Fault!!!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody! I'm in Trouble & it's your Fault!!!

I was supposed to clean the house today and cook dinner for the 47thelement and Pierce. That's not gonna happen, well atleast not on time. I had to open the boxes from banks today and hit a couple banks on the way.

What's the biggest thing you've blown off to CRH? And what was your excuse?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Thanks everybody! I'm in Trouble & it's your Fault!!!

OUch.... Family 1st for me
 
Re: Thanks everybody! I'm in Trouble & it's your Fault!!!

"Sure I'll cook dinner honey, just let me take a peek at this box of halves first."

(Opens box, sees silver on top)

"Honey, I see three silver '64s on the roll ends. Dinner's going to be a few minutes late!"
 
Re: Thanks everybody! I'm in Trouble & it's your Fault!!!

My Grand Mother' s Funeral
 
Re: Thanks everybody! I'm in Trouble & it's your Fault!!!

Just kiddinggggggggggggggggggggggggg

DW
 
Re: Thanks everybody! I'm in Trouble & it's your Fault!!!

lol :tongue3:
Ok my friend we all know chr has rules right? lol
Rule #1 before any rules with crh is "If Mama aint happy No one is gonna be happy" !!!! :notworthy: :D
So, lol make sure Mama is happy 1st!!!! lol ::) ::)
And then crh and gsh will always be good. lol
hh gl dan
And remember rule #1 lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom