What's new

THANKS FOR A GREAT PARTY DP BOB!!

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAD A REAL NICE TIME. WAS GREAT TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE AND TO SEE A LOT OF GREAT ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN FOUND! ALSO THANKS FOR A GREAT RAFFLE!!
 
I could agree more.. And I will.

Thanks Bob for a great time! I'm glad we could all get together and talk without feeling like we are standing around whle the silver is burrowing deeper and deeper.

It was nice to meet some new faces and see some old ones, and young ones... Hah.

I ended up with a new digging trowel from Ron Shore at Windycitydetectors.com, thanks Ron!

See y'all on da hunting grounds.
 
Thanks see my post too.
 
Yep, I concur! Thanks, Bob!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_king:

The show and tell was a great idea, too. I got to hold some unbelievable stuff last night!

It was good to see all the other hunters there, and to meet a few that I hadn't met yet!

Thanks for taking it all on, Bob! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom