Thanks for all the info.

Welcome aboard! It would be great if you shared some of your war stories as I am sure we would all love to hear how the finds were and what has changed, or stayed the same. I bet CRH for nearly 40 years has given you some very memorable memories!

MU

ramjet2187 said:
All aboard the crazy train. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Like Oz said in the phone commercial RJ: "How many G's (Insert silver.) are there?" :hello2:

All the BEST from the "DEN!"

SB

rileyboy said:
Welcome aboard, Silver Bear.
rileyboy

Hey RB thanks for the welcome. I've been reading for about a month now always enjoyed seeing your posts and what you've been doing along the way. HH!

All the BEST from the "DEN!"---SB!

Gilmore Happy said:
Good Luck, from Phoenix, AZ

and Welcome aboard on Tnet.

Hey GH have you ever met Charlie Gearheart of Goose Creek Symphony? He and some members of the band played at my wedding. Willard (Bob) Henke, one of GCS lead guitar players, gave my wife away.

Ok Ok I know off topic I had to ask. LOL!

I've been reading for about a month or so now and have always enjoyed seeing your posts.

SB

MentalUnrest said:
Welcome aboard! It would be great if you shared some of your war stories as I am sure we would all love to hear how the finds were and what has changed, or stayed the same. I bet CRH for nearly 40 years has given you some very memorable memories!

MU

Wow MU i'll have to think about that one. It will be a good one considering between me and another bud we probably only had a couple of hundred bucks between us while doing it. All the while riding around in a purple mini Chevy pick-up truck. (Maybe it was smurple instead of purple...LOL!)

Guess our best hook to a teller was: "I need to get change for my Mom who runs the drive in movie and concession stand please." HH!

C'ya, SB!

Welcome Silver Bear!

Look forward to seeing your finds!!

HH,
Bigheed

Piledriver said:
Good to see ya Silver Bear--

Keep on Rollin' !

Howdy Howdy PD good hearing from you. Appreciate the welcome. HH!

SB!

azlegends said:
Welcome aboard, always nice to see new members.

Hey AZL and BH thanks again. I better scoot. It's after 2:00 here on the right coast and it's my wife's B-Day so I better lay down or git skint in the early A.M. one...LOL! HH ya'll!

SB!

P.S. I'll pop back in after a day or so with some tales from the early to mid 70's. Needless to say I won't have any pics though...Sigh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back