What's new

Thanks storm gods! Triple gold Sunday!

Slimpickuns

Full Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
164
Reaction score
379
Golden Thread
1
Location
Orange County, California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT w/10"x 12" SEF Butterfly Coil, Fisher Impulse AQ Ltd.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out and hit early AM low tides wet sand on Sunday for about 4 hours, scooped up a ton of clad and 1 small 14k gold ring missing stone., Then later on in the afternoon/evening I hit the beach again for round 2 low tide for about 3 1/2 hours. More clad and two more 14k gold rings, stones test negative for diamond. Total gold weight for the day - 9.5 grams. Gonna head out this afternoon for some more action, good luck out there people! HH!
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    126.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    94.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 1-1.webp
    1-1.webp
    111.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 1-4.webp
    1-4.webp
    11 KB · Views: 196
  • 1-3.webp
    1-3.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_3309.webp
    IMG_3309.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 173
  • 1-5.webp
    1-5.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 199
  • 1-6.webp
    1-6.webp
    82.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great hunt! Congratulations on your Golden Tickets!:occasion14:
 
I am very jealous. Have fun!
 
Nice goin' , ScooperDave....I like 'em all!:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Gotta love those green and red coins, oh yeah, the gold aint too shabby either...congrats on a three gold day.
 
That's what I'm talking about. A Storm God like this. Damn! That there's a lot of loot.
 
Dude u found a gold magnet. Can I borrow it. Congrats
 
Nice rings! Congrats!
 
That's what I call a beautiful day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom