What's new

Thanksgiving keepers

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a couple hours on this thanksgiving day wile the wife was cooking, I did ok for a short period of time my finds for today are buff 1928, IH 1897 and another vintage crackerjack led toy also a plated gold baby's ring witch says baby on it and two wheats .... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448577602.452641.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448577617.625395.webp
 
Upvote 36
Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving
 
Nice finds. I'll be out tomorrow.
 
Happy Thanksgiving PP. Looks like you eked out a few keepers today. You did better than me. I put in 5 hours split between 2 previously hunted permissions.
 
Nice digs! :thumbsup: Glad you were able to get out.

HH
 
Hello park pirate. Yeah Man...nice, real nice. C9
 
Nice Thanksgiving hunt!
 
Very nice, , I like all of your finds but the Cracker Jack is the
Find of the day. Congrats
 
Nice finds Tony.
 
Great finds buddy, I'm thinking Tootsie car? I love Indians.
 
The Cracker Jack toy is killer! As you can see by m avatar, I really like old cars.

Plus it is made of delicious lead... they don't make 'em like that anymore! The buff and IHC aren't too bad either. Well done PP.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom