What's new

That must have been one heck of a meal last night..for sure.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw this guy laying around 3 fields over when I started this morning..

K1600_DSCN4544.webp


An hour later I was a field closer,I stopped as he got up and scratched..

K1600_DSCN4546.webp


He looked rather in distress as he walked away..

K1600_DSCN4549.webp K1600_DSCN4550.webp


He couldn't take another step..

K1600_DSCN4551.webp


After a brief stop it was back to business as usual..

K1600_DSCN4552.webp


After a another scratch that is.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN4557.webp


I finally got over there and forgot that episode when all of a sudden there was a BIG pile of coyote dodo that appeared out of nowhere,I'd say by seeing other piles of dodo they will eat anything,that was a one dish meal.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN4558.webp


On the way out I caught a bunch of woodies taking a bath..

K1600_DSCN4643.webp

K1600_DSCN4653.webp

K1600_DSCN4646.webp

K1600_DSCN4655.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Always great pictures. Thanks for posting them.
 
He he he, that's what you get!

Very nice pictures.
 
Great pictures!
dts
 
You can't beat the colors on a wood duck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom