worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Aug 28, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Bees..LOTS of them and different species,some I never saw before.I've always called the stuff they are gathering from "fake bamboo". GOD Bless Chris
Bees..LOTS of them and different species,some I never saw before.I've always called the stuff they are gathering from "fake bamboo". GOD Bless Chris
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,688 Reaction score 22,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Aug 29, 2017 #2 Great shots, but them ain't just bees.....
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Aug 30, 2017 Thread Owner #3 DizzyDigger said: Great shots, but them ain't just bees..... Click to expand... I guarentee one thing..they all STING that's for sure!
DizzyDigger said: Great shots, but them ain't just bees..... Click to expand... I guarentee one thing..they all STING that's for sure!