What's new

thats I am heading out on a little road trip 1/28/09 updated totals and pics

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Lots of posts with great results from road trips ... so I just called a few banks and they have about 1260 in handrolls and Cwi rolls ... wil posts results this evening ,Ed
 
Upvote 0
Re: thats I am heading out on a little road trip

good luck!
 
Re: thats I am heading out on a little road trip

Ed, you are such a big tease. :BangHead:
 
Re: thats I am heading out on a little road trip

Go get em !!!!
 
Re: thats I am heading out on a little road trip 1/28/09

So far picked through 860.00 worth and I have found 16 40%s,2 proofs and a 17 nifcs.and a 1971 Netherland Antilles 1 gulden ..still have 690.00 more to go through will update later,Ed


out of the remanining 690.00


2 40 %s out of 300.00 worth of brinks rolls

100.00 worth of CWI rolls =squat


290.00 worth 23 40 %s and 2 Bens



Started to get a rush out of the last 29 handrolls ...3 keepers out of the first roll then 5 outof the next one then 14 in the next roll 8).... it turned out to be a great trip with 43 keepers and hunting with my buddy speed and my dad .... the craziest part was when I was all done I was searching for a 40% that I put in my coat pocket and pulled out a 1963 Bolivan 50 centavos :o ???? musthave got in some change this morning ... thanks for looking , Ed
 

Attachments

  • speed.webp
    speed.webp
    145.1 KB · Views: 261
  • road trip coins 015.webp
    road trip coins 015.webp
    99 KB · Views: 264
Great haul!!!! :thumbsup:
 
That was a very nice road trip :thumbsup:, except for being shorted 200 bucks :(
 
Nice pup and finds. :thumbsup:
 
Help!!!!! Devil dog!!!!
Just kidding. Great job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom