What's new

Thats it.. Telling the teller tommorrow no more boxes...

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Went out today and got two boxes i ordered about two weeks ago from i diff. bank. Different bank, different boxes, SAME RESULTS.... SKUNKs

Tommorrow im going to tell my normal branch not to order me boxes until mid. Sept. Over the past 20 boxes (10 weeks)its been 18 SKunks, 1 silver, and 2 silvers. I'd rather put my time and energy into hand rolls that actually produce once in a while.

So fellas 1 more out of your way for atleast a month......
Keith
 
Upvote 0
Still only half way to my record of skunks.

And your total return is about the same as mine.

Yeah, some spots really suck.

But, work hand rolls, work pennies if you want to do it for the joy (And not too much profit) and try to pick up 1,000 wheats by the end of the year. That is still exciting. :-)
 
jrf30 said:
Still only half way to my record of skunks.

And your total return is about the same as mine.

Yeah, some spots really suck.

But, work hand rolls, work pennies if you want to do it for the joy (And not too much profit) and try to pick up 1,000 wheats by the end of the year. That is still exciting. :-)

I like doign wheaties i got like 4 rolls so far this yr and i dont do them that much, maybe il do more of them
 
Sorry to hear about your results.

It definately seems you are not alone though... I mean... MY boxes have been quite bad lately. But then we got mojo with his 8 million Benjies and people like him.

Either way, I wish you luck with the hand rolls. Perhaps try dimes if you don't already?

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Sorry to hear about your results.

It definately seems you are not alone though... I mean... MY boxes have been quite bad lately. But then we got mojo with his 8 million Benjies and people like him.

Either way, I wish you luck with the hand rolls. Perhaps try dimes if you don't already?

~Dave

I do dimes when i can. I do like them When i first started i didnt have a bank with a counter so i had to reroll the dimes. Thats why i stopped. I started again when i got the bank with a free coin counter. So far just doing boxes sparingly i have.
46- silver roosies and
4- Mercs
My last box had 3 silver roosies that gave me the full rolls worth
 
Sorry to see you leave the game but with that many skunks it has to be frustrating. Ups and downs here too but not that many skunks. In fact, yesterday's 2 boxes were great.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom