What's new

The bad the good and the Ugly....

PI JOE

Full Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In that order. Two weeks of hunts in this video....I will be doing a bi-weekly video on our finds. Audrey was in the zone, She hit a 14k well made snake chain with a silver locket and on the next day she hit a 14k w/gold earring with 52 tiny diamonds, 28 on the outside,24 in the inside.....could be a custom made! She also found two cocktail copper rings, One with the flower looks to be very old and ugly as hell! The weekend of those finds, I did't have the head cam! I would like for her to wear the headcam this summer, But she refused. I found a nice watch this past weekend! I can't put all of our finds in one video, But we did find other goodies. I don't remember how many hunts we did, I guess I am getting old! I will put it at 5-7. Hope everyone will enjoy our summer hunts. Thanks for watch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PIJoeCT

[youtube=425,350]FlIgEpWr4V0[/youtube]
 
Upvote 0
Wow... Some great treasure there :headbang: I will be looking forward to the next one. BTW... The video was very nicely done with great music too :icon_thumright:
 
Great finds :icon_thumright: great video :headbang:
 
Gratz on the great finds.. Just curious as to what type/brand of camera you are using? I am looking for something similar, but in a water resist model, since I hunt mainly in the water itself. Any info would be great...

Thanks,

Ocaliman
 
Ocaliman said:
Gratz on the great finds.. Just curious as to what type/brand of camera you are using? I am looking for something similar, but in a water resist model, since I hunt mainly in the water itself. Any info would be great...

Thanks,

Ocaliman

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup: search and recovery, The music is by Enigma. Ocaliman, I use the Tachyon XC micro head cam. .....I am a waterhunter year round. I also do the dry/wet/ come summer here in CT. You will be seeing me in the water soon. Check out this hunt back in May. Here is the link...hope this helps. HH http://www.tachyoninc.com/

[youtube=425,350]j3lZ9CgGBEE[/youtube]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom