What's new

The bad with the good.........

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
Couple weeks ago I found the dream rolls doing some bank hopping. Yesterday I got one of my boxes from the bank and went back today to get the other one.

BOTH TOTAL SKUNK. It had been 56 boxes since my last stinker. I guess I can't complain but two in a row from the bank that has had good odds kind of makes me wonder if I have some major competition out there all of a sudden........

Oh well two more boxes from another bank Friday. I hope to report better........
 
Upvote 0
It happens - seems to run in cycles - I've kept records and found there are good and bad banks to get boxes from depending on their coin movers. I get fewer and better boxes since I eliminated the bad banks which also happen to be my dump banks now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom