TheRingFinder Bronze Member Joined May 22, 2013 Messages 2,251 Reaction score 1,993 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 26, 2013 Thread Owner #1 All the misfits :
SusanMN Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 4,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 26, 2013 #2 Nice set of crusty pennies. I usually just toss mine at the end of each hunt. I'd keep the smiley face though.
Nice set of crusty pennies. I usually just toss mine at the end of each hunt. I'd keep the smiley face though.
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 26, 2013 #3 I can get mine to take a lot of those if I keep dumping them back in.
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 27, 2013 #4 Ya the machine is not to keen on taking "half" pennies!