goldnugget
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2005
- Messages
- 455
- Reaction score
- 273
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- East Coast U S A
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
Glad to see the Ocean Temperature rising along with the cooler Spring weather. I found this Plate about 400 to 500 yards from where i found the South Carolina Palmetto Militia Plate also on the beach( google search ). As everyone know the Beaches are sanded in plus all the Re-Nourishments that was





done in Florida. One location that I Beach detect has 5 feet of additional sand since last November.In the group display 1800's Buttons are on the left side and a couple of Large cent are on the right side, also a Seated Dime and a Shield Nickel just like it came out of the sanded, Thanks for viewing-goldnugget.I use a Minelab Excalibur with an 8 inch coil and a Fantastic Babbs scoop with a stainless steel tip and Merrills sandals. I normally hunt this area about 8-12 hours per visit-





done in Florida. One location that I Beach detect has 5 feet of additional sand since last November.In the group display 1800's Buttons are on the left side and a couple of Large cent are on the right side, also a Seated Dime and a Shield Nickel just like it came out of the sanded, Thanks for viewing-goldnugget.I use a Minelab Excalibur with an 8 inch coil and a Fantastic Babbs scoop with a stainless steel tip and Merrills sandals. I normally hunt this area about 8-12 hours per visit-
Last edited:
Upvote
14







