What's new

The Beach this Morning.

Fitzwilk

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
368
Reaction score
193
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like there might be some beach erosion with this strong wind and swell from the northeast. Video is from Ormond Beach, FL.

 
Upvote 0
Thanks for that video, Fitzwilk.

We could use some of that wave action up here.

HH
Lorraine
 
Whenever you see that water "cutting across the beach" that's a good thing. :icon_thumleft:
 
Detected today right where you were filming. Staying just down the beach from there.
 
Detected today right where you were filming. Staying just down the beach from there.

I was out this morning just south of the lifeguard HQ in Ormond Beach. Doesn't look like we got much erosion.
 
Think I saw you down there. Do you have your scoop on a sling? Any luck?
 
Hey shooter.....that was me. Looks like you did a good grid pattern up there. I dug about three dollars in clad, two junk earrings and a few bottle caps and tabs. I always imagine I'm leaving diamond rings in the gaps of my pattern. :tongue3:
 
Yeah, nothing but coins, fishing lead, trash and a small piece of a bracelet. I do too.lol! I was impressed at how long you spend in one small area. I can't imagine that you would miss too much. That was my wife the other day who asked you about the sling on your scoop. Wish I would have been close enough to holler at you. Good luck out there.
 
-
Looks like there might be some beach erosion with this strong wind and swell from the northeast. Video is from Ormond Beach, FL.


It's hard to believe that you guys in Florida have any beach left that could erode to uncover stuff that the many hurricanes over the years have already uncovered.

It seems to me a measly strong wind and swell from the northeast would only uncover the sand that was replenished? :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom