What's new

The Bearded Prospectors

Bearded Prospector

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
28
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'day from downunder,

A mate and I have started a Facebook page and YouTube channel called 'The Bearded Prospectors'.
It is a light hearted fun look at Prospecting in Australia.
So check out our sites and be sure to like both of them if you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBhDW6_6dx3tIKz-90DEiwA

(Link removed by mod, no Facebook links)


FinalTBP.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I told my wife I was going to grow a beard, about 40 years ago. She told me I could, but she wouldn't be sleeping with her. So even though she has been in the nursing home for the past 5 years, I never have grown one. (yep, I'm a wimp)

You're not a wimp mate you're a man of your word which is a wonderful thing.
 
But I can still do the Santa thing...

so can I ! And just a month ago some "young lady" give me that Santa line and when I asked her to sit on my lap and tell me all about it and she just smiled!!!!!!!!!! that made my day!!
 
Sorry for forgetting our prospecting sister Guilded. We will give you a pass on the beard. .....this time :laughing7:

That's okay. Maybe next year for No Shave November, I'll grow some leg warmers. :P ......or not.
 
They would come in handy Gilded Lens here in winter for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom