What's new

The Beauty and the Heartbreaker

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back at the park.

Finds 070216.webp

The Mercury came out of the ground as bright as the day it was dropped. :headbang:
The Indian Head Penny probably has at least VF detail. Unfortunately the back of it is completely toasted. :BangHead: Collectible value would have been significant.

Today's finds...

1942-D Mercury Head Dime
1869 Indian Head Penny

PBS
 
Upvote 14
You win a few, you lose a few and some are called on account of rain. Ex-girlfriend's saying. I used it when I broke up with her. Always wish I hadn't, but it was funny at the time...
 
You win a few, you lose a few and some are called on account of rain. Ex-girlfriend's saying. I used it when I broke up with her. Always wish I hadn't, but it was funny at the time...


omg, no u didnt! i have to admit, i died laughing at that, but dam.

as for the 1869 - sorry man, front looks great.
 
Congrats on 2 nice finds sorry for the condition of injun
 
Nice looking coins! The IH will display nice as shown, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Nice find! Sorry about the back to the IHP, the front looks great! Congrats and HH
 
Congrats. Great finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom