Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Want to know a secret? Walk up and down the ski slopes just after most of the snow is starting to melt. It's amazing how many coins, sun glasses, watches, and
some occasional jewelry that can be found! I eyeballed this gold earring with 15 diamonds. The ear post on the back of it is broken off, so I'm not sure if it's 10K or 14K.
Found on one of the many ski slopes around Lake Tahoe Calif.
some occasional jewelry that can be found! I eyeballed this gold earring with 15 diamonds. The ear post on the back of it is broken off, so I'm not sure if it's 10K or 14K.
Found on one of the many ski slopes around Lake Tahoe Calif.
There are always a ton of cell phones too. I guess for some reason people have to make a call on the lift to let everyone know where they are..







