wwwtimmcp
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2007
- Messages
- 1,666
- Reaction score
- 56
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- wakeman, ohio
- Detector(s) used
- J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
- Primary Interest:
- Shipwrecks
the best things in life are filthy dirty,except gold. found this 14k white gold ring at the beach today, it was a very faint signal and I almost passed on it, figuring it was just more of the wire I've been finding.
it has very small beaded edges and 14k stamped inside. plus I got a modern quarter 2 modern dimes and 1 modern penny. finally a very old spark plug.
happy hunting to all.
it has very small beaded edges and 14k stamped inside. plus I got a modern quarter 2 modern dimes and 1 modern penny. finally a very old spark plug.
happy hunting to all.
Upvote
0







